Surrounded by jaw-dropping views of the mountains, valleys, and expansive green fields, this private, three-bedroom, two-bathroom, 1314-square-feet house could very well turn out to be the rural home of your dreams!
Built in 1933 on a 1.97-acre lot and remodeled in 2016, this house is your opportunity to live in a secluded area, surrounded by open spaces and with plenty of contact with nature but still close to plenty of modern conveniences.
You will be delighted with this charming house as soon as you walk up to the beautiful red front porch, the ideal spot to enjoy the view and watch the sunset over the Owyhee Mountains.
The house features three spacious, sun-flooded bedrooms and two bathrooms, giving you plenty of space for all your lifestyle needs. The primary bathroom features a roomy walk-in closet for extra closet space and comfort.
In addition, you will have a 480-square-feet basement that you can use as storage or dry cellar. A root cellar is a great low-cost way to store food – not just root vegetables but other fresh produce, too!
The property also features a brand new 30x40 insulated shop with power, a chicken coop, an irrigation system, and plenty of space for your boats and RVs.
Features at a glance:
- 30x40 shop with power and insulated.
- 1.97 acres of land with a 1314 sqft construction.
- Three comfortable bedrooms.
- Two spacious bathrooms, the main one with a vast walk-in closet.
- Large garden area with chicken coop and plenty of space for animals.
- Parking space, boat space, RV space.
- 480 sqft basement, ideal for a root cellar.
- Irrigation available
- No HOAs/CCRs.